Our Epilepsy Doctors and Staff

Clinical Psychologists

Psychologists hold a graduate degree in either a Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) or Psy.D. (Doctor of Psychology).  The title of “Psychologist” can only be held by a professional who has completed a graduate doctoral program, an internship and has obtained state licensure through examination.  Psychologists specialize in the assessment and treatment of psychological problems.  Psychological treatment is sometimes referred to as “talk therapy” and can help with stress reduction techniques in medical conditions such as epilepsy.

Lorna Myers, PhD
Scroll to Top